Indoor Handgun Shooting Range & Shooting School
USPSA Affiliated Club
Our priorities are: Be Safe, Have Fun, then worry about your score.
- You may use any handgun 9mm or above.
- No special equipment is needed to get started, but you should enough magazines or speed loaders for about 25 rds.
- We shoot plate racks, Texas Star, large & small poppers and paper targets.
- Shooting is done from doors, windows, barricades and out in the open.
Our Club has around 12 to 15 shooters per match.
- Most of our shooters use an AR-15 with a 22 LR conversion for safety & cost.
- We run Practical & Tactical shooting stages.
- All shooters are briefed on the IPSC safety rules that the club has adopted.
- Ladies are welcome with the condition that they do not outshoot the men by TOO MUCH.
- All ages are welcome. Minors must be accompanied by a Legal Guardian.
- All skill level shooters are welcomed. We only require that they be safety minded and willing to improve.