D Gun Range
Indoor Handgun Shooting Range & Shooting School
Other Days & Times Upon Request
1. We will travel to YOUR location to conduct the Academic part of the class.
2. After the Academic part is done, we will go to the Gun Range to take the shooting proficiency test.
3. Upon completion we will issue you the LTC-100 necessary to apply for your license.
1. One week notice and Class date setting recommended.
2. A $30.00 per person non refundable deposit is required.
3. One time Class rescheduling allowed at no extra cost.